- 1.2 Our Service
- 1.3 Your Responsibilities and Registration Obligations
- 1.5 Registration and Password
- 1.6 Your Conduct
- 1.7 Submission of Content on this Web Site
- 1.8 Third Party Services
- 1.9 Indemnification
- 1.10 No Advice
- 1.11 DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- 1.12 LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- 1.13 ONLINE COMMERCE
- 1.14 Reservation of Rights
- 1.15 Notification of Copyright Infringement
- 1.16 Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- 1.17 Miscellaneous Information
IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THESE TERMS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THIS WEBSITE.
This Agreement may be updated from time to time in the sole discretion of Stubb Safe & Vault. Use of the Website after such changes are posted will signify your agreement to these revised terms. You should visit this page periodically to review this Agreement.
Our web site and services provided to you on and through our web site on an “AS IS” basis.You agree that the owners of this web site exclusively reserve the right and may, at any time and without notice and any liability to you, modify or discontinue this web site and its services or delete the data you provide, whether temporarily or permanently. We shall have no responsibility or liability for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy, or improper delivery of any data or information.
Your Responsibilities and Registration Obligations
Registration and Password
You are responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your password and shall be responsible for all uses via your registration and/or login, whether authorized or unauthorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use or your registration, user account or password.
You agree that all information or data of any kind, whether text, software, code, music or sound, photographs or graphics, video or other materials (“Content”), publicly or privately provided, shall be the sole responsibility of the person providing the Content or the person whose user account is used. You agree that our web site may expose you to Content that may be objectionable or offensive. We shall not be responsible to you in any way for the Content that appears on this web site nor for any error or omission.
You explicitly agree, in using this web site or any service provided, that you shall not:
- provide any Content or perform any conduct that may be unlawful, illegal, threatening, harmful, abusive, harassing, stalking, tortious, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, offensive, objectionable, pornographic, designed to or does interfere or interrupt this web site or any service provided, infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine, give rise to civil or criminal liability, or which may violate an applicable local, national or international law;
- impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity, or forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any Content provided by you;
- collect or harvest any data about other users;
- provide or use this web site and any Content or service in any commercial manner or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising without our prior written consent;
- provide any Content that may give rise to our civil or criminal liability or which may consititue or be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including but not limited to laws relating to copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secrets.
Submission of Content on this Web Site
By providing any Content to our web site:
- you agree to grant to us a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license (including any moral rights or other necessary rights) to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform, promote, archive, translate, and to create derivative works and compilations, in whole or in part. Such license will apply with respect to any form, media, technology known or later developed;
- you warrant and represent that you have all legal, moral, and other rights that may be necessary to grant us with the license set forth in this Section 7;
- you acknowledge and agree that we shall have the right (but not obligation), in our sole discretion, to refuse to publish or to remove or block access to any Content you provide at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
Third Party Services
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or made available on or through this web site. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. We shall not be liable for or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
The information contained on this Website is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to provide legal, accounting, tax, investment, financial, medical or other advice to you, and you should not rely upon the information to provide any such advice.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND ANY SERVICES OR CONTENT PROVIDED (THE “SERVICE”) IS MADE AVAILABLE AND PROVIDED TO YOU AT YOUR OWN RISK. IT IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” AND WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, THAT ANY PART OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OF ANY QUALITY, NOR THAT ANY CONTENT IS SAFE IN ANY MANNER FOR DOWNLOAD. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER US NOR ANY PARTICIPANT IN THE SERVICE PROVIDES PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OF ANY KIND AND THAT USE OF SUCH ADVICE OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND WITHOUT OUR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND.
Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties and the above disclaimer may not apply to you only as it relates to implied warranties.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INDICENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF;
- THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE,
- THE COST TO OBTAIN SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND/OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO ON THROUGH THE SERVICE,
- UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR DATA TRANSMISSIONS,
- STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE, OR
- ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and therefore such limitations may not apply to you.
The Website may allow you to make donations to Stubb Safe & Vault or purchase many different types of products and services online that are provided by Stubb Safe & Vault (the “Wares and Services”). When ordering Wares and Services on the Website, you must provide complete and accurate personal information which may include your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, credit card information and shipping address, as well as any other information requested.
Your receipt of an electronic form or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Your submission of an order to us shall be deemed to constitute an offer to purchase, which shall remain open for a reasonable time, unless we agree otherwise, and will be deemed to be accepted by us only upon shipment of the Wares and Services. Stubb Safe & Vault, in its sole discretion, reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. Stubb Safe & Vault, in its sole discretion, reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, to accept or decline your order for any reason.
You acknowledge and agree that the price of the Wares and Services is subject to change without notice and that the Wares and Services are subject to availability. The sale of the Wares and Services is void where prohibited by law. Stubb Safe & Vault, in its sole discretion, shall have the right, at any time after receipt of your order, to decline your order for any reason. In the event that the Wares and Services are listed at an incorrect price, due to a typographical error or an error in pricing information, Stubb Safe & Vault, in its sole discretion, shall have the right at any time after receipt of your order, to decline your order.
The Website may allow you to purchase many different types of products and services online that are provided by third parties (the “Third-Party Merchandise”). Stubb Safe & Vault is not responsible for the legality, quality, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or any other aspect of any Third-Party Merchandise. If you make a purchase from a third-party website hosted by the Website or linked from the Website, the information obtained during your visit to any third-party website and the information that you give, such as your credit card number and contact information, is collected by the third-party website and not by Stubb Safe & Vault.
You release Stubb Safe & Vault and its officers, members, directors, employees, agents and their respective successors and assigns from any damages that you incur, and agree not to assert any claims against them, arising from your purchase or use of the Wares and Services or Third-Party Merchandise made available on the Website or by third-party websites through the Website.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve all of our rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that we may have in our web site, its content, and the goods and services that may be provided. The use of our rights and property requires our prior written consent. We are not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights by making services available to you and you will have no rights to make any commercial uses of our web site or service without our prior written consent.
Notification of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your property has been used in any way that would be considered copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, please contact our webmaster.
Stubb Safe & Vault (stubbsafe.com)
c/o Kyle Stubbins, CMS
1386 Penetanguishene Road
Barrie, ON L4M 4Y8 Canada
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Website (excluding linked Websites) is controlled by Stubb Safe & Vault from its offices within the Province of Ontario, Canada. By accessing or using the Website, you agree that all matters relating to your access to, or use of, the Website and/or the Content shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada, without regard to the conflict of laws principles thereof. You agree and hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Federal Court of Canada and/or the courts of the Province of Ontario with respect to such matters. You agree that the provisions of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall not apply.
- You agree that without regard to any statue or contrary law that any claim or cause arising out of this web site or its services must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause arose or the claim shall be forever barred;